Center Psychology Group has set out to make a difference in the lives of the people we help. Today, we continue that mission and are looking for warm, enthusiastic individuals that share our values and goals for a better world. See below for open positions, or share your resume so we can look out for opportunities in the future.
Postdoctoral Fellowship in EMDR
(PhD and Psyd are eligible)
Center Psychology Group is currently accepting applications for a two-year postdoctoral fellowsh
The ideal candidate is a warm, enthusiastic individual with an interest in providing integrative, trauma-informed psychotherapy. Fellow will receive specialized training and supervision in EMDR, engage in regular group consultation with CPG team members, and will learn the ins and outs of private practice. Fellow will accrue clinical hours toward licensure and will have the opportunity to meet the requirements to become an EMDRIA-approved EMDR therapist upon completion of the fellowship.
Clinical services are expected to be provided in person and virtually (CPG’s Manhattan and Brooklyn offices are located on 200 West 57th St and 32 Court Street, respectively).
- Build and maintain a caseload of approximately 18-23 individual psychotherapy patients
- Must have PhD or PsyD by start of fellowship
- Carry malpractice insurance or able to obtain malpractice insurance by the start date
- Agree to complete EMDR training (training fees covered by the practice)
- All doctoral applicants must have completed their internship and successfully defended their dissertation prior to starting
This position has competitive compensation and includes health insurance benefits. Please send CV and two references to dralpern@